Nice in French is :
- A course you won’t find anywhere else
- One-week course on the Cote d’Azur
- At least 8 hours of conversation each day
- Everyday life in French with French people
- No more than 4 students per teacher
- A relaxed learning environment
- A team that is professional, dynamic and ‘sympathique’!
Nice, septembre 2015
One week to discover the Côte d’Azur, including :
- le tour du Cap d’antibes
- Les îles de Lerins
- and much more…
Our teaching method
Our method enables you to practise your French in everyday situations. We’ll help you to design your own programme, and spend as much time with you as possible- on trips and excursions, at meal times, in the evenings… That way you’ll have at least eight hours of conversation practice each day, all in a relaxed learning environment. What’s more, while we’re out and about, we organise games and activities to get you speaking even more French!
There is a maximum of 4 students per teacher and a maximum of 12 students per course.
This course is suitable for all people over the age of 18 with an A2 level in French or above.
Course fees: 600 euros per week. This includes all tuition, plus six nights in the France Horizons Centre in Antibes (bed, breakfast and evening meal). Additional expenses for things like museum tickets, public transport, lunches etc usually come to about 200 euros.
Dates : 6-12 September 2015. From Sunday 5.00PM to Saturday 10.00AM.